Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break started with a trip home.  I have a group of friends that get together twice a year and scrapbook, craft, stitch, sew, you name it, we do it!  I enjoy these trips so much.  Unfortunately, I spend more time catching up than scrapbooking!  After a few days there we came home and spent a day at the zoo.  We have a really great zoo, here. 
 
This pic was taken in the "Wild Bird Walkabout".  I think this is the girls favorite part of the zoo.  You can buy a popsicle stick with bird seed on it for $1.00 and feed the birds.  Lots of times they will perch themselves in your stick and continue to eat while your holding it.

The next day we headed to Frisco to ice skate then stayed the evening at Great Wolf Lodge.  While the big girls and I ice skated, Eli kept lovebug occupied on the carousel.

We had a really great time at Great Wolf.  We got one of the rooms with the kid cabin in it.  The girls loved it.  They had bunk beds and a day bed in their "cabin" and their own tv.  We got a real surprise when we ran into so many parents and students from the girls school.  Cuddlebug had two friends from her class there.  She really enjoyed running around with them.  She is on the right waiting for the waves to start in the wave pool. 

 

After an entire day of swimming, running, playing and sliding, we were tired and ready to come home!

3 comments:

  1. o i love that u can post pics now!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day!! You girls are growing so fast and are so beautiful! Think of you guys often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! The girls are growing so fast. Looks like you had a great Spring Break! Love getting to catch up with you on those scrapooking weekends.

    ReplyDelete