Friday, March 26, 2010

Time Flies...

As I get older, my time just gets away from me too easily.  I promised myself I would be so good at keeping up with this blog but before you know it, a month has passed!

Well, it really snowed in East Texas.  Apparently, the most snow that this area has seen in over 30 years!  It was really pretty.  The girls had a fabulous time playing in the snow.   Love Bug wasn't as excited about it as the older girls but she still got out and played.  My in-laws were here and got to enjoy the excitement.  They were so kind to keep the girls for us while we had a weekend to ourselves.  The first in 6 years!  We when to Dallas and did whatever we wanted to.  It was great.  I'm so thankful we got this time alone.

Well, I've been sitting here way too long trying to figure out how to add a pic to a blog.  Obviously, no luck.  Maybe tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment