Since moving almost two years ago, I've been thinking of starting a blog. So, here I am and I can't think of a thing to say! Hopefully, my family and friends will enjoy a small peak into our lives here in the rose capital of the world. We have made some good friends here while missing those we love back home.
Right now I'm trying to get four little girls to lay down on their sleeping bags. Friday's are typically pizza and a movie night around here and we usually have an extra girl or two. Tonight was Pizza Hut pizza (my oven is currently not working!) and the new Barbie movie. Everyone had a great time. The girls were celebrating their first week of school. We've been homeschooling and after much prayer decided that putting them back in school was best for our family. They are LOVING it! Both girls have jumped in with both feet making new friends and catching up with school work. This biggest issue is cursive. They start with cursive in K5 so cuddlebug (my second grader) is practicing every night.
Well, the natives are still restless and I'd better go settle them down. I have to be at church by 7:30 in the morning. I'm volunteering at a women's conferance featuring Angela Thomas. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! Looking forward to catching up with you on here when we're not talking on the phone. ha love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you started a blog! Blog some more!
ReplyDelete